Can you help us?
We are currently looking for placements in and around Eastbourne who will be able to provide high quality work experience for our Traineeships. One of the main elements of the Traineeship programme is work experience, this is to allow the young adults to acquire the skills and qualities that are required to be successful within the working environment.
What WE do:
- Provide a meaningful, high quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Work preparation training; covering interview skills, CV writing and interpersonal skills
- Provide Functional Skill qualifications in Maths, English and ICT – if required
What we need YOU to do:
- Commit to a high quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Pre-agreed content and objectives between HTA, your company, and the Traineeship.
- Traineeships should receive support and training from an identified mentor in the business, receiving regular constructive feedback
- An interview for a position or apprenticeship, or an exit review with written feedback.
- Employers are not required to pay Trainees but they are encouraged to support them with expenses such as transport or meals.