Can you help us?
We are currently looking for placements in and around Eastbourne who will be able to provide work experience for our Traineeships.
What WE do:
- Provide a meaningful, high quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Work preparation training; covering interview skills, CV writing and interpersonal skills
- Provide Functional Skill qualifications in Maths, English and ICT – if required
What we need YOU to do:
- Commit to a high quality work experience placement, lasting at least 100 hours over a maximum of 6 months
- Pre-agreed content and objectives between HTA, your company, and the Traineeship.
- Traineeships should receive support and training from an identified mentor in the business, receiving regular constructive feedback
- An interview for a position or apprenticeship, or an exit review with written feedback.
- Employers are not required to pay Trainees but they are encouraged to support them with expenses such as transport or meals.