Level 3 Apprenticeship Diploma in qualification in Health & Social Care
This further qualification is to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to Health and Social Care.
This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- Care assistants, Support workers and Key Workers in residential settings.
- Healthcare assistants, support workers in community and primary care environments.
- Healthcare assistants/ support workers in acute health environments.
- Care assistants, support workers and key workers in domiciliary services.
- Support workers in supported living projects.
- Community-based care assistants, support workers, key workers, including those working in specialist areas e.g. dementia, learning disabilities.
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families.
- Emerging new types of workers and multidisciplinary health roles crossing traditional service barriers and delivery models.
You need to working in the relevant vocational area in order to apply for this course.
It is anticipated that learners will progress to Level 5 qualifications for management or senior practitioner roles in Health and social care, or to specialist qualifications reflecting the context in which they work.
You can download and print the paper application form and return it to us, with any supporting documentation to: Heathercroft Training Academy, 142 Whitley Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN22 8LT.
Your answers to this questionnaire will ensure that the programme we offer is best suited to your needs. When we receive this form it will be passed to the appropriate department at Heathercroft who will assess the information given against the course you have shown interest in and also check for funding eligibility.
You will then be contacted with options most suited for your learning needs. All information you give us will be treated confidentiality. If you wish to receive more information on the courses we offer or would like to discuss your training needs in more details, please do not hesitate to contact us for further guidance.